Friday, October 11, 2013

Sandals for Fall?

Quick Favorite of the Summer for you guys!

Earlier in the summer I posted that I got a pair of Sam Edelman Gigi sandals and how excited I was, however after awhile I wasn't so excited.  I don't know.  The shoes weren't as comfortable as I thought it was going to be, my heels couldn't last that long, so I didn't wear them as much.

I did however pick up another pair of sandals.  It was a pair of brown Jessica Simpson sandals found at Marshalls.  Now this pair I found myself wearing it almost everywhere.  I found it more comfortable on my feet and with more support.  I definitely loved this buy.



Yes, its Fall season already and its boots season but since its practically summer here all year long, this pair will definitely be one I will still be wearing.  Need to go find me another back up pair.

simplybeautiful

No comments: