Thursday, August 8, 2013

I SPY Rebecca Minkoff!

My weekly trip to TJ Maxx helped me spot an awesome find.  Once in awhile TJ Maxx and Marshalls would have designer handbags such as Coach, Michael Kors, and DKNY, however I've never seen one with this brand.

Maybe since this TJ Maxx had just open, newer items were stocked, but I'm not sure.  I guess its always a hit and miss at these stores.

I actually found a few Rebecca Minkoff bags at this store and though still very expensive ($100+) it was still a bargain steal from the original price.  I didn't buy it, because my wallet would cry, but thought maybe I'll share a photo so that some of you lucky ladies can find some too.



I don't have the information of the type of bag and the price.  I was in a hurry (well actually the Mr.) so I took a quick picture and left.  Its definitely cute statement bag, super bright pink, perfect for any girl out there.  Now if it was like in black or a neutral color, I may have had second thoughts about getting it, but maybe next time.

Any Good Deals Lately?

simplybeautiful



No comments: