Monday, August 5, 2013

Finally H&M! Online Shopping

If you haven't already heard or read about it, after a long wait, H&M finally opens up an online store for many of us that cannot get to one locally.

 I'm grateful that H&M has opened up 3 stores in my area, however before there was any, I couldn't go anywhere near to find an H&M.  The nearest one was 4 hours away, which is a no go for me, it was just too far.  I was also one who wondered why H&M never had an online store, which would be so convenient for me especially since its so popular. Now the wait is over for the many who has longed to shop at H&M.

You can view the fashion on their website here at H&M.

Some of my favorites that are already in my cart:






After browsing some, I did notice that the website still doesn't have as much items as a normal online shop would have.  I imagine the company is still adding products to the site and will have more to come.  Can't wait for more to come because I'm definitely in the mood for shopping.

Let's Go Shopping!

simplybeautiful

1 comment:

herroyalbleakness said...

Great picks, Mary! I hope they finish adding up everything coz I can tell you can't wait to get everything shipped! Online stores are the greatest :)